WEBINAR: CX Designed with Humans in Mind
Thursday 16 July, 10:00
As we adapt to the new normal digital transformation has never been more critical. Whether you’re seeing a massive shift to online orders and queries or are seeking ways to adjust your business model to stay relevant during the quarantine, consider how AI and WFO technology can help your business cope.
Join this webinar and learn how you can improve customers experience whilst increasing employee productivity even when they are working remotely:
- Simplify operations with an all-in-one omnichannel platform
- Enable multi-interaction handling by your agents
- Efficiently distribute interactions and work across all channels
- Turn raw data into real-time business intelligence and make data driven decisions
- Empower employees with the tools to manage and measure their performance
Designed with humans in mind, our technology using automation, self-service and AI-driven capabilities support and enhance the agents’ everyday workflow.
Shameem Smillie – UKISA Contact Center Sales Manager, Mitel
Shameem Smillie is a Contact Centre Sales Leader at Mitel focused on helping organisations digitally transform and evolve their customer experience. With over 15 years in the industry Shameem has a wealth of experience and is incredibly passionate about Contact Centre as a solution, including the adoption of all our and our Eco System partners applications, in order to provide an exceptional customer experience powered by Mitel.