WEBINAR: Crisis Marketing: 7 Ways to Amplify the Moment to Accelerate Growth
Monday 8 June, 12:00
There is one common trait among the 9% of companies who thrived during the past four global recessions: They all invested in marketing when other companies did not.
But how do you know which marketing disciplines you should invest in — and which you should pass on — during the current pandemic?
How can you pivot your marketing plan to succeed in the short, medium, and long-term?
And what is the best way to leverage breaking news and the trending social conversation to drive huge gains in awareness for your product, brand, company, or cause?
During this dynamic webinar, TOP Global CEO Ben Kaplan will discuss these marketing topics:
- How to target customers who have the right psychological makeup to do business now
- Why performance-based marketing techniques always surge during moments of uncertainty
- How to leverage timely + relevant themes in your marketing by thinking like a TV news desk
- The 11 unique ways to package marketing content for broader consumption during a crisis
- Why certain integrated marketing channels are underpriced during the COVID-19 crisis
We’ll even draw upon marketing examples from the 2008 Great Recession to learn how the most successful companies grab market share while their competitors are looking the other way.
Ben Kaplan is a rare “quadruple threat” business and marketing expert: Over the course of his 20-year career in the media, he has been featured on 5,000+ TV and radio shows (such as Oprah and Good Morning America), served as a media spokesperson and adviser for major brands (such as Dr. Pepper and U.S. Bank), founded a leading global marketing agency (https://topagency.com) with clients like Citibank and Budweiser, and worked as a syndicated columnist and commentator (including columns for The New York Times and TIME). Kaplan is a Harvard-trained economist who previously served as a case writer at Harvard Business School and the National Bureau of Economic Research.