WEBINAR: COVID-19 Lessons on Diversity & Inclusion
Monday 11 May, 10:00
During this session award-winning HR CEO, TEDx Speaker & Best-selling Author Teresa Boughey will be covering:
- Taking stock of your current Diversity & Inclusivity Strategy (particularly those organisations who’s D&I Strategy has focused on tick box activities or trophy hunting)
- Why Diversity & Inclusion needs to remain a leadership priority
- The impact our current enforced working at home is likely to have on Diversity & Inclusion
- How this current situation allows organisations to ‘rest’ their inclusivity journey
- What steps you can take to help your people with an Inclusive re-integration
Founder and CEO
Teresa Boughey MA FCIPD is CEO of award-winning Jungle HR and founder of Inclusion 247. She is also a TEDx speaker, Non-Executive
Director and best-selling author. Teresa is a UK Female Entrepreneur Ambassador, business board member of the Women and Enterprise and the Women and Work APPGs and a regular contributor to the media and public policy. Teresa is also an Entrepreneur in residence at the University of Birmingham Centre for Women’s Enterprise, Leadership, Economy and Diversity.
As a UK Female Ambassador, she regularly speaks in schools and colleges on Female Leadership. She is also a keynote speaker and influencer in areas of Diversity and inclusivity. She has spoken at conferences including Festival of Global People, Institute of Directors (IoD) Diversity & Inclusion Roadshow, CIPD Midlands Annual conference and the National Asian Fire Service Association (AFSA) Conference. She has appeared as a panellist at the D&I Conference (London) and has judged at the UK Business and UK Employee Experience Awards.
Recently her best-selling book Closing the Gap was recognised for it’s contribution to the promotion of diversity and inclusion in business at The Business Book Awards 2020.