WEBINAR: Building A Community & Network Around Your Business
Tuesday 23 June, 12:00
Join us for an interactive session with multi-award-winning young entrepreneur Ollie Forsyth. At only 22, Ollie has launched several businesses and been featured in over 150 magazines and newspapers including, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Guardian, Forbes & The Times. Ollie will be sharing his entrepreneurial journey so far and how to build a community and network around your business.
Ollie Forsyth – Community Manager, Draper Esprit
I left school aged 16 without qualifications but always wanted to be an entrepreneur. I started my first business aged 13, Ollie’s Shop, an online gift shop for teenagers. Since then, i’ve appeared in numerous newspapers and magazines including, Forbes, The Times, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The Sunday Express, Entrepreneur.com, Fortune Magazine, Billionaire Australia, The Huffington Post, Uni’s Not For Me and many more. I am also the Founder of The Makers.
The Makers Podcast is a show founded on conversations about mental health and success, discussed with the most fascinating people from all walks of life; from acclaimed entrepreneurs, to actors and actresses and many more. Available on all podcast channels. Guests of the show include the likes of, Jonathan Ross, Dame Kelly Holmes, Alexandra Burke & Chris Robshaw.
- #GoDo Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Natwest (Shortlisted, 2017)
- 18 Under 18: Meet the Young Innovators Who Are Changing the World 2016 (Fortune Magazine, 2016)
- The Queens Young Leaders Award (Runner Up, 2016)
- 19 Young Entrepreneurs To Watch (Startups.co.uk, 2016)
- #3 Most Influential Teen voted by The Times Magazine (2015)
- The Great British Entrepreneur Awards (Young Entrepreneur category, finalist, 2015)
- UK Young Entrepreneurs to watch 2015 (YHP Online)
Draper Esprit is a leading VC firm investing in later stage technology companies. We have backed companies such as Revolut, Trustpilot. UiPath & Transferwise to name a few. I head up our entrepreneurs community.