5 reasons why you and your business will benefit from a visit to the Festival of Enterprise this 23rd & 24th October 2019
Now is the time to grow faster! Visit the Festival of Enterprise
1. You’ll be in the Ideas Zone all day long
- You are going to be exposed to so many ideas, growth strategies and tactics, you’ll be buzzing!
- From people who have led their businesses to fast growth success in many different industries and markets.
- You’ll hear from successful entrepreneurs in person. The Festival’s seminar programme has an extensive programme of specialist sessions.
- Networking? You bet! Dedicated networking sessions are running over both days. So you can meet and discuss partnership and sales opportunities during your visit.
2. You’ll have access to a host of resources designed to foster Fast Growth
Funding comes in many forms.
Find funding that’s right for where your business is now and where you want it to be in the future.
Not sure about grants and how to get them? All will be explained…
Are you thinking about Outsourcing? You should be.
One of the things successful business owners usually wished they had done sooner was to outsource the things that their business didn’t do so well.
Meet potential outsourcing partners for IT, HR, Marketing and the other things that might be getting in the way and slowing you down.
3. You are going to be inspired and enthused
Being in the company of thousands of other founders and can-do business people is inspiring and motivating.
The Festival is an ideas and experience sharing event on a grand scale. Be part of it.
Come with an open mind and a notebook with plenty of pages.
You’ll want to record the many ideas and thoughts you’ll hear during your visit.
There are 6 dedicated resource areas within the Festival.
Choose and use the areas that match what you need to achieve your business and life goals.
- 1. Scale-Up Innovation Expo
- 2. Business Leaders Live
- 3. Marketing Masters Live
- 4. Funding Experts Live
- 5. Start-Up Accelerator Expo
- 6. Personal Investment Live
4. You’ll meet leading suppliers like Google, LinkedIn, Dell and Vodafone and many more…
Working with experts in areas that are not core to your business can really accelerate your growth.
That’s why we have worked so hard to attract leading suppliers in the fields that we know will be most beneficial to growth-seeking businesses.
We’re talking about specialists in Finance and Funding; IT services; HR and management development; Marketing and Sales; Management Consultancy; Business services and anything else that we think will be useful to you.
Each supplier is at the Festival to provide advice, to take questions and to start ongoing relationships with businesses that will benefit from what they offer.
Come and meet them. Get your questions answered. Listen to their case studies.
See how they have helped their clients to grow faster than they could have done without their help and advice.
Put the dates 23rd-24th October in your diary now. Venue is the NEC Birmingham
5. Register now. Block the time out in your calendar. Closer to the event we’ll help you plan a truly useful day
- Block one or both days of the Festival out in your calendar now. You will be so glad that you did
- Register now for your FREE Festival pass
- While you are registering why not register key colleagues too. It’s FREE to do so now.
- Attend on the 23rd October and you can join us at the Festival’s drink’s reception because all work and no play is no good for anyone…
- If you travel to the Festival of Enterprise by train and come with Virgin you’ll save 25% on your fare
Running a fast growth business is demanding, it’s exciting and it’s always full on. Step out and re-focus your mind
When you work full-on every day, the nitty-gritty details of business can get you sidetracked.
Sidetracked away from the strategic.
The thinking and actions that will really help you achieve your fast growth goals.
That’s why you need to take time out and visit the Festival of Enterprise.
Doing so will benefit you and your business massively.
Register now and book your visit in
Click this link and book your visit now.
We’ll keep you posted with updates on the seminar programme, speakers, special features and new suppliers.
That way you can plan to get the very most out of your day.
That’s what we call making a fast start!