Personal Investment Live
What is Personal Investment Live?
What happens when a successful business is heading in the right direction, and their owners need to plan for their future security?
Personal Investment Live is the event that brings together senior decision makers – CEO, Directors – from growing small businesses, typically turning over £1m – £5m and Founders of early-stage companies looking to invest their personal wealth, get financial planning and wealth management advice for a smarter, profitable and more secure future.
With dedicated presentations from exhibitors, combined with Keynote presentations and supporting masterclasses this event promises to be the Midland’s leading event to connect, network and build relationships with leading entrepreneurs in the region.
QuotedData Village at Personal Investment Live
Attend the QuotedData Village to find out wealth and investment ideas brought to you by city investment research firm QuotedData. This part of the festival is dedicated to investments – mainly growth, income and capital retention ideas
High net worth founders, CEO’s, directors and employees who want a control of their investments
Who should exhibit and speak?
- Financial Advisory/Wealth Management companies
- Funds and investment trusts
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) fund providers
- Companies looking for investors
- Property Investment companies and platforms
- Crypto and blockchain investment platforms
Why exhibit at the event?
- Meet Face-to-face with thousands of high net worth senior decision makers attending the Festival of Enterprise
- Generate new, high-quality investor leads for your sales team from a superbly served region with a £207bn economy
- Engage and speak with high net worth business leaders from the fastest growing region outside of London through Keynote talks and the masterclass programme
- Raise awareness and increase visibility through marketing a campaign targeting over 247,000 high net worth business leaders before, during and after the event
Who are QuotedData?
Founded in 2013, QuotedData is part of Marten & Co, a financial services business that specialises in the provision of high-quality equity investment research, as well giving corporates and fund managers wider access to investors.