Fuelling an entrepreneurs fire
Ready Steady Grow! is a series of regional events organised by the Enterprise Investment Scheme Association (EISA). Small businesses are the lifeblood of the UK economy. That’s why we believe the role of the Enterprise Investment Scheme in facilitating investment from private individuals to small businesses is so important – and why EISA and its members are dedicated to supporting UK Government, businesses and investors in ensuring the Scheme continues to deliver growth to the economy. EISA supports and promotes policies and initiatives that facilitate the smooth flow of risk equity capital from private individuals to smaller companies thereby benefitting the UK economy
These industry-renowned events bring together small businesses, investors, funders, entrepreneurs and business advisers – all in one place at one time to hear expert opinion from SME industry experts. Get booked in to attend one of these events now!
Why should I attend?
If you are an Entrepreneur looking to start a business, or access funding to take your business to its next level….
You will discover more about all of the external funding options, support and expertise available to help you get yourself funded, grow and become more successful.
If you are an Investor (including Angel Investors, professional investors, financial planners and private investors)…
You will learn about the options available for investing in small businesses and how to confidently invest in the ‘Next Big Thing’.
If you offer Professional Services, including accountancy, law, tax advice and business consultancy…
You will get access to small businesses operating in your area and discover new ways to help them develop and grow.
About Ready Steady Grow!
Through practical seminars, Q&As, panel discussions and networking, we review a wide range of funding options, including the government-backed Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS).
We will explore:
- The funding challenges facing small businesses – A panel of entrepreneurs and industry experts will discuss topical issues including the impact of Brexit on SMEs, SME funding and how to overcome obstacles to growth.
- How to make yourself ‘Investor Ready’ – Learn the secrets of making yourself desirable to
- investors, as told by successful small businesses and their investors, who will share their stories and experiences. Ask them – and finance experts – questions that will help you in your quest for investment.
- How funding options such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme, Venture Debt, R&D tax credits and Government funding can support companies seeking investment.
- How investors/advisers can gain access to exciting, entrepreneurial companies with strong growth potential
Full speaker details will be announced via the EISA website in the next few weeks.
To register click on venues below or go to https://eisa.org.uk/events/
Where and when?
Manchester 12th September 8:00-10:30 at Barclays Eagle Lab Manchester
London 19th September 18:00-20:30 at TechHub London
Liverpool 24th September 18:00-20:30 at Barclays Eagle Lab Liverpool
Edinburgh 8th October 18:00-20:30 at Spaces – Edinburgh, Spaces Lochrin Square
Belfast 17th October 14:30-18:00 at The MAC
Birmingham 16th October 18:00-20:30 at PwC, 19 Cornwall Street
Leeds 12th November 8:00-10:30 at Clarion Solicitors, 13-19 Queen Street
Bristol 21st November 8:00-10:30 at Engine Shed
Cardiff 26th November 8:00-10:30 at Tramshed Tech
* photo source: ©Stevie Thomas/TheAmalgamate(s)| Thursday 05 September, 2019