5,000+ SMEs and Startups: Be there to meet them
5 great business-building reasons to exhibit at the Festival of Enterprise
Now in our 3rd year at the NEC, our visitors are ambitious entrepreneurs operating established, and potential high-growth businesses who are looking to meet experts from the following areas:
- Finance and funding
- Marketing and advertising
- Business IT and technology
- Professional services
- Management consultants
- Business services and support
- Business lifestyle products
1. More than 5,000 business owners and managers from SMEs and Startups
More than 5,000 founders, business owners and senior managers will be attending the Festival of Enterprise this October at the NEC Birmingham.
Drawn from established SME’s and from startups. Both groups will be there for one big reason.
They want to grow their businesses. Your company can show them how to achieve their goals.
2. This is the opportunity to win lifetime value clients
One of the most important elements of this event for exhibitors is the opportunity to win long-term clients.
By commencing your relationship in the early stages of a business’s life or its growth cycle you are positioned for a long-term relationship.
Fast growth businesses need partners that can do the things that they can’t or should not be doing.
Take this as your approach to the event and your message will resonate with visitors.
3. The Festival of Enterprise: A paying proposition
Participation will be a paying proposition if you use just a fraction of the opportunities on offer.
- Exhibiting; It’s easy and cost-effective
- You can book a shell scheme stand from £2700 upwards
- Book early and you’ll have more choice over where your stand is located in the show
- You can also choose the floor layout that will work best for your business
- Raise awareness of your business through our seminar programme
- Speaker packages start at £5400
- Take the opportunity to market your business in advance of the event
- Our Exhibitor Marketing Guide will show you how
- Enhance the quality of the data in your CRM with the contacts you make at the Festival
- Use the content that your business has already created to win hearts and minds in the fast growth space
- Get your white papers, reports, case studies, tip sheets and guides into the hands people that want and need the information they contain
- Doing this will enhance the value you extract from participation
- Use the Festival of Enterprise as a focus for your digital marketing
- Use digital channels to promote your appearance pre and post-event
- Digital and Live is a winning combination!
4. Startups and many established SME’s crave fast growth
But sometimes they can’t see the wood for the trees…
We know this to be true because we’ve spoken to successful fast growth business owners.
We asked them how they got to where they are now and what they wished they had done differently in the start-up stage of their enterprises.*
All of them told us how they would have grown faster with specialist help. The kind of help that your business provides
- “We should have outsourced non-core functions much, much sooner”
- “I wish I had been braver about seeking investment funding for growth much earlier on “
- “The management team that got us to our first £1 million in sales wasn’t strong enough to get us to £10 million. Once I realised that we roared-on”
- Planning my exit strategy from the start would have made the sale much easier as due diligence would have been much more straightforward”
Each of these now successful business owners recognised different things that would have sped their enterprise along faster.
That’s where your business can benefit.
At the Festival of Enterprise you can show business owners how you can help them get to where they want to be and faster than they thought possible.
We will be supporting you in this all the way as our visitor marketing is designed around this guiding principle.
5. You’ll be in good company
Join a line-up that includes Google, LinkedIn, Dell and other leading brands
The Festival of Enterprise has the support and involvement of some leading business names.
They, like us believe wholeheartedly in the importance of helping businesses to grow quickly and safely.
Join them and be part of an event that highlights the path to excellence and success.
Visitor registration is now open. Attendees are starting to make their visiting plans.
Ensure that your business makes it onto the agenda of the businesses most suited to the service you offer.
The more time that you allow for pre-show marketing and promotion, the better your results are going to be.
Get your business involved today!
Exhibiting at the Festival of Enterprise has been designed to be easy and cost-effective.
Booking a stand will take minutes and from then onwards, we will keep you fully posted on all event opportunities.
Our goal is your event success and we’re committed to that objective.
For full details on how to join the Festival of Enterprise fill in the form on the right hand side of this page or call us directly on 0121 582 0519.
*The answers, recollections, tips and advice from those successful business owners will be published in the Fast Growth Report this July.